100K income in a month, happen in OCT2021!

 It's ME TIME again!πŸ˜€

Recently, I had joined with a company named UBB AMANAH, 1 of the trust company in MALAYSIA by offering a trust service to the public.

I joined to this company where referred by 2 of my coach in my BTS study, her name is NAMANDA and ANNE, they love me, they care of me, they really give me alot of support.. 

I wish to give this 2 person a credit that appear in my life:

NAMANDA: A huge transformation woman from fatty and now she is slim and full of confidence, in her world, every thing is positive and possible. She care to all of her students and also she is helpful to every one, never say no to any one. IF you lack of ideas, you may look for her, she can just pour you alot of ideas in a min. In her career path, her motivation come from her parents, she want to be proud of her parents so badly.

ANNE: A young woman with full of power. A person that very good in communication skills. She is so talented and she is smart and helpful. In her career path, her motivation come from her mother, as her mother is getting older and health condition is getting weak. Everyday she fight so badly, she utilize every single hour, by create value in her life.

Yes, they both are the 1 who bring me in UBB AMANAH, they advice me to stand up again in this new business career.

"OPPORTUNITY TRUST".

OMG😱😱! I just close a Rm300k OPPORTUNITY TRUSTπŸ™Œ

I never taught this is happening! I never think of this, really! I feel really grateful! It is been a long time i didnt seal a deal like this, thanx for my mom by referring her friend to me. Thanx for all the trust, and i really dont know what to say.πŸ’—

What I learn from here.

Trust Myself, be sincere, be polite, and be true when communicating to the customer, they will feel your sincerity. Think BIG, just do it, never try never know. Let the universe, surrounded by the positive energy to go along with you. 😊

After the deal, 

My BTS 13 Bumblebee team, my Coach NAMANDA&ANNE, even MR.JACKY HOOI and LYDIA CHEW are so excited for me on this result. I feel confidence now toward my future and I want to fight for more. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was having a coaching call earlier, and my coach giving me a aim RM3.6Mil sales target and want me to complete it by Oct 2021, best possible, before 15th Oct. In this Coaching call, they opened up my mind with the possibilities to accomplish the goal and they wanted me to be successful in this quarter. Do u know how much I can earn if I manage to hit this RM3.6Mil sales target? The answer is: >RM100k in 1 month, this will be a huge glory for me and I want to make it happen. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I am now in BTS 13, in this study, my personal goal is hoping that, 1 day I will be able to interview by MR. JACKHOOI. The benefit of this interview is I'm able to create my personal branding and also personal exposure to the public. I wish I could make it happen so, my next step is to develop myself as a team leader will be much easier.😍😍

Any how, today is really an awesome day for me, never been this excited and energetic! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I feel my mom, my family, they really love me, they want to see me to be successful, and want to see me grow up from here.πŸ‘ͺ

which ever my PAST, is a PAST, every 1 shall redeem a new start and move forward again.


Thankx to my coach NAMANDA, ANNE, they both are great persons, they love me, they care for me, they know me well, they want me to win so badly more than any thing else. 

Thanx to my customer Ms.LEE,
today you really give me alof of confidence and you put alot of trust on me, I promise you, I will serve you well, and I will follow up until your next generation.

Be fun Be Grateful and Be Confidence!

Caden chew !! Oct 2021 , LETS ROCK the 3.6mil!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grateful and full of learning week

My Very FIRST Blog: I created my "ME TIME" here~