My Very FIRST Blog: I created my "ME TIME" here~

 Hi every one,

It is the first time I use this kind of instrument to express myself here✋.

First of all, my name is Caden Chew👦, I am from Klang Valley, Malaysia. My parents are currently healthy and they are fine. I am born in a family where my parents are divorced when I was age of 20. I had 5 siblings , Eldest brother, sister, me and 2 younger brothers. All my siblings had already got their own children while I am still single, but not available. Sorry ladies. 

My girl friend, her name is: APPLE👧, I gave her this nick name because I feel this name suit her the most. "An Apple A day, Kicks the Doctor Away" My girl friend is good in kicking doctors ass😂😂She is cute, pretty, pure and she is a filial piety daughter. We are in relationship for about 5years (since 23.11.2016). 

Recently, I get to learn something new over my online course: 

"PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF A ME TIME"

What is "ME TIME"?

Give yourself, a time in a day, where no body can disturb you during YOUR time.  No No No to any outsider interruption.

Just you yourself activities, talking to youself, Be youself, Be alone.

What the rule of " ME TIME"

Set a time you want, that's your time! No 1 can come and disturb u.. You had to just, live alone , be alone and enjoy your “ME TIME

Why "ME TIME"

5 years ago (2015-2020) while I was an entrepreneur , managing my own business, I had a crashed, I was creamed in market, and I lost almost every thing in my life. I lost my money, I lost my friends, I lost my brother (me and my brother relationship was so terrible because he is in my company as higher management leader and my partner keep telling alot of lies just to cold down his emotion) I lost my trust to the market because my company unbale to deliver the result to many peoples. The worst thing I did, I dumped my girl friend away, I lost my mind, I went to hurt her and tell her, i wanted to break up with her because i feel myself is useless, and i dont 1 her to live with my like this. I just feel so bad now when i wrote this. 

I was fucked and lived in darkness. Everyday my emotion are so negative and I couldnt had of any positive possibility in my life😭. I lost all my confidence, I couldnt face myself to the public and i try to avoid in alot of matter. I hardly trust people, I dont know who is my friend, who will betray me and I just feel this world is full of hate and harm. I had no friends, I put myself alone, quietly to myself, and I am so negative.

I had no place to express myself, and there is 1 time, i wanted to do stupid thing by committing suicide,  I feel my life is gone forever and I had no chance to recover any more, I still remember clearly, that was 1 day before my 36years old birthday(28.6.2020), my metal was totally shut down because of some incident happen. 

(There are alot of detail and story to tells out, but I will do it next time with u all.)

Now how it come to my answer: Why "ME TIME".

I found a place (here) to talk to myself, to drop down every single detail or every moment I wish to write here to share to MYSELF and to you guys. By expressing my feeling here, I feel comfortable, I feel safe, I start not to care how people look at me, I just want to be myself, listen to my heart, and stay positive.

"ME TIME" is now important to me, i feel it is useful for me, to pour out my feeling. I also take it as a personal dairy things so that I can observe my improvement in my life. I am not a internet or IT experts, but it is a huge jump for me now by start writing here and using blog as my "ME TIME”. I feel confidence to my life now by having this "ME TIME". I can create my own world myself, full of love and care. 

I suggest you to get your "ME TIME" every day, 15min-30min-60min , or hours as you want, or you can do it once in a week, talk to yourself, play games, watch movies, facebook, reading or any thing u preferred, share with me or comment here, what is your "Me Time" so I can learn from u too. 

Below is my family reunion picture for more than A decade ago, i think at least 20 years ago, my youngest brother (ah Boy) are so little with his little fat face.

My parents are now age of 70, i wish they can live longer so i can still be with them like a baby.

However, the reason why i post this for my first blog is because, 

I really wish to get 1 reunion dinner with 1 reunion photos AGAIN, before they left me😇.

I love them💗, i appreciate them, even though they are divorced, I hope to re-new this picture soon with all their children and grand children in the picture. 

(Please god, listen from my heart here, and my make wish come true, thanx🙏)

I enjoy my "ME TIME" now, i could express my feeling , my words here, and get a good night sleep later on😴 

and I hope you enjoy too~

Be grateful, and love~💗👦👦



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grateful and full of learning week

100K income in a month, happen in OCT2021!