Another week of success

I am so grateful now that it is my ME TIME again.

Let me recall what happened this week, 

As i had mentioned in my last blog, i am moving toward 1 months 100k income,

However, the progress seem is moving alittle slow, the target is 1 day 3 appointment for me, but currently i am trying hard to achieve it by performance.

I had tried to use call , tried to make appointment to meet new people, due to covid-19, people seem lost interest on meeting up again.

My strength is on face to face method,  because it can clear out alot of customer questions and tough. 

After I start in a TRUST business, i manage to get this opportunity to see a "real friend's face". Some of my friends, giving me a lot of excuse, rejected me , and some didnt really want to give respond for this. Human being, is all about trust toward each person.

I had damaged my characteristic from my previous company, my surrounded friends seem not to trust me and doesnt want to entertain me for any new business any more.

BUT IS OK! This is life process, every time of failure, I wish myself good luck and success is just 1 step ahead.

 Dont give up, time will proof your effort mean something.

And I do really thank to this TRUST business, i experienced that, each meeting to customer, i no need to spend to much time , most likely about 20-30min to let the customer to understand it. This mean, i got some other time to build up any thing, IF I want to~ 

and OF corse i want to explore new thing.

This week, I manage to visit a cousin of mine who operate a wine / alcohol for more than 20years.It is a good meet up, i can see there are room to develop this business.


By the way, I am not a wine drinker nor a alcoholic, however, i feel wine business is good to explore, because this products is an investment tool. Some wine will give us appreciate in value, that is how it makes me interested. 

I am glad that i made a new friends, she is very good in wine, very good.. that her passion, she treat all the wine like her buddy, she know got lots knowledge and she really understand the geographical theory that cause the wine to be quality. That really surprised me! I hope 1 day i can had something to collaborate with her, learn from her to drink wine .

I do voice out another business proposal to my youngest brother, to make it as my chew family business in the future- Selling biscuits. I feel selling biscuit is great, every family needs it, and my brother, he is passionate at cooking and baking. He love to share his arts, and cooking skill to others, so he can bring the joy to the world. That make even fall in love to this business already. If  he could invest some time on this business together with me, i believe, 1 day later, we should have our own business and make it really popular and reputable in MY.

1 more thing, Let me share something very interesting that happen this week,

I had make a video myself, for about 12min long. this video is to present an ASTAR Products "ECO DISH" & "ECO FLOOR". It took me total of 8hours to complete it. (what is ASTAR? I will write a blog regarding it soon ya)



Never been this crazy before, and i did it .. and it goes very well, the audience love it, and they really absorb the messages and products knowledge from my video.

1 person to produce a video is hard, and it really take some times to complete it, but i know this cant be my excuse, stop it here or just ignore it. I know how it feel by having a personal production. I will carry on keep producing more video and keep sharing it to the world.

That is how i am for this week, i believe, the more i pour out my success journey here, sooner or later , the universe will reply me in good luck and greater success...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grateful and full of learning week

100K income in a month, happen in OCT2021!

My Very FIRST Blog: I created my "ME TIME" here~